Monday, July 21, 2008

Yo, Adrienne

Look to the right. There, at the top of the list of "blogs I'm always checking" is the link to your blog. Adrienne and Derek (if that is indeed how your names are spelled). A link right to you. Special-like. But you know what happens when I click on that link? A curt little message tells me I have NOT YET BEEN INVITED to view this blog. Apparently there is a party going on, and no one invited me. Well Lundberg, I'm officially inviting you to meet me at the bike racks after school. Prepare for your roughing-up. I'm older, craftier, (at least I assume I am. I did make my own wedding dress, you know. And without the aid of a stapler.) and obviously I've got the weight advantage. Kansas ain't too far of a drive for me! I've got a new Rand-McNally road atlas!

Please. Please let me come and play.

Love,
Julie

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Julie Konchar,

what is your freaking email?! And are you going to reject THIS comment I'm trying to leave too? What I lack in weight I make up for in scrappiness.

My Five Little Monkeys said...

There you are!

pie.konchar@remax.net

Kissing noises, Julie

Sara said...

Adrienne,
Phew. I'm just glad I sucked up to Julie with a follow up email after the first email address she gave us was totally bunk. If she was willing to make the drive to Kansas, I'm sure she'd have gone to Indy next. I'm glad you avoided the cat fight.