Some people know how to work a look. Some people simply ooze style. Like Tommy. Every morning before school as the other children are being manhandled into their clothes, Tommy is there putting together a look. One of Tommy's favorite sources for the day's wardrobe: the laundry pile. The boy is not afraid of layering and loves to pair plaids with stripes. So Justin Timberlake. I call this one the Dandy Skater.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
The Boy Has Style
Posted by My Five Little Monkeys at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awesome muscles & the tupperware hat and shoes...who knew? I could have used his resourcefulness at our house this a.m. when both Caroline and Grace couldn't find their Sunday shoes, instead I blew a gasket.
I just gotta say that not only is Tommy insanely gifted in the art of ensemble selection, the kid knows how to strike a pose. Seriously, that is some professional level pose-striking, completely different, yet perfectly suited for each outfit.
The final ensemble is pretty similar to how I feel every weekday morning...
Rebecca, I cannot count on one hand the number of times our Jos has arrived at church only to be struck by the realization "I HAVE NO SHOES!". She goes in barefoot, and is lucky to not be struck by anything else, if you know what I mean.
The B & K's, Tommy just knows how to work the camera. We watch a lot of ANTM for FHE here.
Errin, I often outfit myself with plastic wear and oven mitts in the a.m. too. Your comment made me totally laugh out loud, LOL.
thank you for your tommy posts. it makes me like him even more than i already do. he is very quiet in nursery and so i don't get a feel for his HUGE personality. ps: tommy was nominated and voted "best artist" yesterday.
you should just rename this blog: the tommy family blog.
it makes me so grateful that I too am the most loved, youngest child. Oh the attention us youngests get!
My face hurts from laughing! Bless you Tommy, for being born, and discovering the true use of tupperware.
Post a Comment