Some days just seem to have themes and if I had to pick one for today, it would be hair. During the morning session of conference, Josie and Jon made good use of the electrical tape I had carelessly left laying about and fashioned mustaches and eyebrows for themselves.
They also took ball point pens and gave themselves underarm hair. I was unaware of this until later tonight when Josie was showering. Please note the picture. She explained that this was hair she had drawn all by herself. You know, to go with the mustaches/eyebrows. !Que Macho!
But as if underarm-hair machismo wasn't enough, here is Jos performing her regular post-bath climbing ritual. She has done this for years and I thought I should record it for posterity (and the wedding album) before she gets to big to hold her own body weight with just those guns of hers.
And for the final thought on today's theme of hair:
Just before getting in the shower, Josie had a pressing question:
Mom, do girl mountain goats have that cute little shaggy chin hair like the boy mountain goats?
She seemed sincerely disappointed to hear no.
7 comments:
OK, that first photo is hilarious! Jon is clearly proud of his new look.
Like they needed the tape to make their eyebrows hairy? Chaz has a beard already, it's not thick but the soft dark hair is there and If not for blonde hair Drew would have a unibrow at 4. They do look pretty cute though. And at least they're not drawing hair on Tommy! Hope you guys had a good weekend.
Do your kids ever NOT make the world laugh?! Quite the imaginations. LOVE the underarm hair. At least Jos doesn't smell like a 12 year old boy with all that like my poor 4 year old Lexie does(or maybe she does)?)
I remember climbing the walls like that growing up! I'm not gonna give my kids any ideas either...
Oh, but they did draw hair on Tommy.
Now that I am done rolling in the aisles of my house (?!!), this would be a prime time to tell you that I have had no less than 5 people tell me that they love your blog, it makes them laugh so hard. I think, if I have given nothing else to the world, at least I have given some of my friends Julie's blog. The end.
I love looking at your blog b/c I never know what to expect.
No two days are ever the same for you!
Your kids are so funny. I love the hair theme--I'm surprised about the arm hair thing. Wow. Kids notice everything!
Post a Comment