Yesterday's winter-like snow storm gave us a morning just like this:
As soon as the sun really started to shine on our little back yard, Tommy was out messing about in it. Here you see him dumping handfuls of snow into this blue bucket the kids left out days ago. I told him he couldn't come in until he'd cleared the whole yard of snow. (If you don't put your foot down it's just shirk, shirk, shirk with these kids nowadays.)
5 comments:
That is a snow storm! We had snow last week and it felt a good month premature. It didn't stick...just felt like we were driving in a snow globe with the big snowflakes twirling around.
Holy Cow! I can't believe you have that much snow in Oct! We are burning up here.....darn California fall! I would love a few flurries to get me in the Halloween mood! It is sure beautiful where you are!
Hmmm, maybe THAT'S why we put on the Christmas music this week. We felt your snowy vibes. That Tommy. Isn't he old enough to haul coal yet? Tsk tsk.
Julie,
I just found your blog. You crack me up. Especially the pine wood derrby post. Hilarious. I agree, I church function with no refreshments is blasphemy.
I'd love some snow myself. My kids have only the slightest knowledge of snow...and for that I'm sad. Sun and sweat? They know aplenty.
Post a Comment