The following scan (See? I learned how to scan today! I am excited about acquiring this new skill, so I predict more scans for everyone!) is of a paper I found in Josie's backpack. (Wonder #1, I learned how to scan. Wonder #2, I found something in Jo's backpack that wasn't already completely ruined by smudges or paper fringe cut into the sides or being wadded into a crumpled lump.)
It is for a project her class is working on. It will be published in a book that I will pay $14.95 for, plus $2.95 for shipping and handling. (I would ask that the book I'm ordering NOT be handled, but that is not an option, apparently.) Oh wait, I forgot! I will actually be ordering 2 books! One for Josie and another copy for Jon. They are in the same class and I don't think it right for Jon to have to share since Josie will decide to, you know, ruin her book the moment she gets it.
(Click on the paper so you can read it.)
Due to the shocking lack of spelling errors, I must assume that she had a lot of help in the technical part of the assignment, but the spirit of the composition is all Josie, especially the shout out to her dad's head and her self-proclaimed "I am a mess!" statement. To thine own self be true!
5 comments:
Julie I found your blog through Kirsten's just today and added you right away. I have been checking your old blog perodically hoping for an update so I am really excited to keep up better on your family.
I hear Jos on this one. I, too, am a mess.
ok so I read your comment on Errins blog just now and I know how you can change your font color so it can be read more easily. Click on Dashboard. Then click on layout. Then click on fonts and colors, then click on text. You can change just the color of your text, I think the giraff is cute!
This is absolutely hysterical. That cute little Josie keeps on getting funnier and funnier. What a great personality she has!
This is so cute! I hope you keep the scan / paper forever and ever!
Post a Comment