Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tommy

Gym time

Cookie time

Snack time

Spank time!

6 comments:

the binghams. said...

the bread shot is my favorite. oh he is so adorable.

shayla said...

Hi Julie...So we should get our monkeys, I mean our kids together and see what kind of mischief they can whirl up! Your kids are gorgeous and what a fun mom you are!--at least that's what I get out of your blog. I'm tired just reading it! Much like my own life. When I think of you, I'll always remember the 'Norwegian chicks' as we so affectionately called Tonya & Nina!

rebecca said...

This made me laugh! We've had similar snack & cookie times at our house. Isn't it wonderful having such helpful, independent kiddos?! LOL:) I'm sure if we had a fence we'd have similar spank times:) T is hilarious!
No, I didn't forget your tag. I'm just S-L-O-W!!!

Unknown said...

What a little character!! What gym does he go to?

4boys4me said...

Hi, got your comment, YES BIG FAMILIES ARE FUN!!! I love the pics! Your kids are sooo darn cute! We should put your kids and my kids together and start a sweat shop! lol. It was great to hear from you, and hope to hear from you in the near future!

just updated the blog!

Ryan & Keri said...

This is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for the laugh, Julie!