(A big thanks to Little Brother for telling me how to download these "I wish these pictures could accurately represent the horror that met me in the kitchen this afternoon, and all I had was my cell phone camera" images from my cell phone.)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
...and flour is so "FUN" to clean up! Been there. Good for you for documenting this. I'm laughing because it's not my floor, or flour:):)
Oh, and if it makes you feel better, Christina (when we just had her and life should have been easy) spilled easter egg dye all over our kitchen floor when she was a tot. NOT fun to clean that up. I had my doubts that it would come out, but apparently miracles do happen.
PS...I like the new look of your blog. Sprucing ours up has been on my to do list for a month.
Drew has done this several times and all I can say is atleast it wasn't a 10 lb bag!
Julie Hi it's Brittany Musgrave (Krainik) I saw your comment on Twink's blog and thought I'd say hello. Your kids have gotten so big! Seriously... time flies! Looks like you guys are doing great! So this may sound crazy, but one of my favorite shows to watch is House Hunters on HGTV. So the other night I only got to watch the tail end of it and I swear Pie was the Realtor on the show! They didn't give his name because it was at the very end... call me crazy but I think it was him! Let me know!
Hello Konchar family!! I stumbled across your comment on Twink's page and thought I'd say hello! Pie, it's been forever!! I'm not sure if you'd remember me or not, Heidi Decker... I live down in Parker now, and my brother, Brent, is home from his mission and comes over to see me every week.... He says hello too. Hope all is well!
The deed doingest deed doer who ever done a deed.
I think you are one of the funniest writers I have ever read! And the cake flour incident is HILARIOUS, now that you are not present with it any more. We have had many of those instances with flour, laundry detergent, and milk. It's a good thing you're so patient, Julie. :)
Post a Comment