Now that Spring is finally here in our little corner of Highlands Ranch, the children spend every evening out in the back yard, alternately playing kickball and yelling so that the neighbors haven't a moments peace. Behold, tonight's after-dinner game:
You can't tell from this high-quality cell phone pic, but Jon is wearing the sweetest pair of Napoleon Dynamite moon boots.
Jon spends his time hot-dogging instead of concerning himself with finding first base.
Yes, Josie is climbing the fence in her pink satin sock monkey pajamas and her pink snow boots.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Back Yard Games
Posted by My Five Little Monkeys at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Julie- I found your blog (thru someone else's)!! You have a big backyard. Wish I could say the same. I LOVE reading your blog.
-Laura
I love your backyard, but here they go climbing again! How do you keep up? Are you forewarning me? My little monkies are busy enough, but if you add in climbing, I don't know what I'll do!
Post a Comment