Monday, August 11, 2008

A Big Shout Out To Shay

Our new look is all monkey, and it is all thanks to Shay. I would tell you to check out her amazing blog, but it is private. Too bad for you, because her family is so cool (and beautiful!) and the blog decor is incredible. So thank you, Shay. Thank you from the bottom of my tech-challenged heart. You rock. If I could pick you up a Sprinkles red velvet cupcake or 4, I would. That's gratitude.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

way cute and the cupcakse....oh, my. I'm hungry!

shayla said...

so does the header appear 'shrunk' on your computer? On my PC it looks delightfully perfect but on my imac it's another story. Do I need to fix it or is my imac already causing problems? Ooooohhh...you had to throw in the sprinkles didn't you.

My Five Little Monkeys said...

SInce I can't see what you see to compare the two, I can only say the thing looks good to me!