Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Five Little Monkeys

As a fun activity to waste time and also a way to celebrate my ever-increasing addiction to google image, I have prepared for you this little picture quiz:

Which picture belongs to Sid, Calvin, Josie, Jon and Tommy?

A.
B. C. D.
E.

Should be pretty easy.
For those of you who aren't quite sure, the order is as follows:
Josie
Calvin
Tommy
Sid
Jon
And if any of you know how I can make these pictures into a "collage" across the top of my blog, I will be very grateful for the help.

6 comments:

shayla said...

well, I got three right! Without knowing your kids, that's pretty great! More than half! Hey, so you've seen my blog...I like design. I know my style is not your style...I know how to do it, but what exactly do you want??? I'll help

shayla said...

so it looked just fine and all in order on my PC and then I came downstairs and my MAC makes it look retarded. SO, I'll figure it out but your minima stretch template is a newbie for me. it's quite large marge--do you want it that way?

Bybee Family said...

Great job on the picture collage across the top of your blog! I absolutely love it! :)

the binghams. said...

I just noticed how strikingly similar the monkey's gap in its teeth are to little jon-jons. oh the curse of the gap- i am still suffering with it. I hadn't worn my retainer in like 5 months and did 2 nights in a row this week. it was so painful i almost cried.

Adrienne said...

Apparently I'm slow in reading your blog, so I saw the header before I read this. And laughed for about five minutes. I think I want to make "Jon" my computer wall paper. Inspired, Julie. You constantly reach new heights.

Ryan & Keri said...

Wow . . . I think each of my responses start out this way . . . you've even designated an actual monkey for each child. HILARIOUS!