Saturday, August 2, 2008

What My Days Are Like

Christian (Vegor) and Kirsten (yes, our parents named two of us Christian and Kirsten and didn't even realize until after the fact how similar the names sound) have requested a post from Jon. This afternoon I spent some time madly typing while he prattled on about "his life", a topic that he likes to promote whenever he can. He was very particular about punctuation and emphasis, and is responsible for the "....... " that occurs in the body of the text and also any EMPHATICALLY CAPITALIZED words. This picture is nearly 2 years old, when the twins turned 5, but that's what we're going with today.


My name is Jon. I am going to teach you about my life. So what I am going to start with is:

1) I want to tell you about my day at school. When I was in the line I played with my friend's cars. And then went inside and.....I made my lunch choice and it was pizza. Then I got my book box. A book box is a small type of box and you put your books in it. So you can read at reading time. Now, where was I? And then we go to the meeting area for an activity. And then our teacher read a book to us. And how about I describe my teacher? She has blonde hair and she loves to wear black. And she has blue eyes. She has dark brown eyebrows and she is really tall. She has a good personality. She is pretty. And now back to my day. After the story we do writing. And I like to write about Batman and Spiderman. After that we go to a different person's classroom to do an activity.

2) Josie's life at school is sometimes Josie cries in school. We are in the same class. She does a different personality than me. Her personality is funniness and friendness and her best friend is Liam. We don't really be together in class much, and recess. I used to play with Liam but that got old so I played Robot. And sometimes kickball. Josie plays Star Wars with Liam. I play with Hannah, Jacob, Nate, Zach, Brandon, Kevin, Kagan and Noah. And that is about it. Sometimes Zach is mean to me and my team. Zach has kind of red hair related to brown. Blue dark eyes and sometimes he says b-u-t-t. And he says freakn idiot. And I do not spend a lot of time with him either. He says Josie is a small pick-sqweaks. And one time he called me A DORK! And now about my day again: So after recess we do book buddies and then we write in our math books. I don't really like math but I get over it. And then we do math tubs. And then we do tech. But I don't really enjoy it. And why I don't like tech is sometimes things are too HARD! And also sometimes Nathan bothers me. And how he bothers me is by he calls me not so understanding of words in saying it, because he thinks I say it, like duh, duh, duh, duh. But he says it too. But he does not hear it. And I hear him say it, like duh duh duh don't, only in a very fast way and that is why he doesn't hear it.

3) And do you want to hear about the girls? YES! Well, here are the girls. The first is Taylor. And the second is Kathleen, and the third is Meagan, and the fourth is Kara, and the last is Kat. Taylor looks pretty and Kathleen looks very very nice and Meagan looks understandable, because she understands a lot of things. Kara looks cute, and she really does. Kat is the very very smart one, and sometimes she is beautiful like Taylor, but not all the time. And I haven't decided who I am going to marry yet. I will get married when I am over 16. I want 6 kids, three to be boys. My job will be a cash register guy, I think. Because it is fun. And also I would work at a restaurant, cooking some recipes. And to finish up about my classroom:

4) We have P. E. and we play games with balls like bowling shoe tag. Bowling shoe tag is when you bowl at their foot and then they are out, well, if it hits them of course. And if the person who got you out then you get to get back up. Then we eat our snacks and our teacher reads a book to us. Then we ride the bus home.

That is it.

4 comments:

the binghams. said...

tell them both they did a great job. (i especially like that my name doesn't even have its own meaning, it just means the female form of Christian, that should have really tipped mom and dad off)

Adrienne said...

As great as the names Christian and Kirsten are, neither one when spelled backwards is "mail". Holy cow Julie. Both of those were so hilarious. It does not make me long for the A DORK times of elementary school, however. I like the run down of the prospective girls in Jon's class. I pretty much figure I could ask a single guy at BYU and get the same answers.

Bybee Family said...

Julie and Pie! Your kids are too cute! This was great! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Ryan & Keri said...

I feel so informed. What a cute kid! The only thing better would be watching his eyes and facial expressions, as he laid out the dirt on everyone. That's hilarious!