When Josie caught wind of her brother's post, she felt she just had to be included. She is even more particular than Jon when it comes to "art direction", so believe me, she thought long and hard about each little thing that is on this page. And this is one of her favorite pictures, called "Witch Hair".
Hi, my name is Josie. I have a twin named Jon. Now where was I? Oh yes, my twin is very bossy sometimes. He just learned how to make Bionicle Lego's. Where was I? Oh, I remember! And I am the prettiest in school. Just mocking! Where was I? Oh yeah. Uh, throughout the story, um, maybe there won't be "where was I's". My best friend is Liam. Liam's name spelled backwards is "mail". And I like to play with Jason. Jason how I meant him was he was my lion tamer in the Kindergarten circus. I was the lion. Oh yes! And Allie. She just freaks me out sometimes. And I can tell you one of my stories that i made in school. The Arctic. By Josie Konchar.
There is many animals in the Arctic. polar bears, chickmonks, and hmmm, what was it?...penguins. The Polar Bear has blubber. He is very good at fighting. He eats fish. And has white fur. The penguin is black and white. It eats fish too. I like penguins because they are cute. The chickmonk is copied off from my story of Alvin and the Chickmonks. Let's boogie. Where was I? And the chickmonks has fur. Just like the polar bear. The chickmonk is cute, too. That's all for today!
I am like a monkey! My mom even calls me a monkey. That's all for today! This time for real!!
1 comments:
Love the story. Your kids are so creative and hilarious, Julie!
Post a Comment