Dear Josh,
This is Jon's mom. He wrote you this letter. Let me read it to you:
Dear Josh you
are a big fat idiot you
are ugly you are a
big fat pickle you are
such a weirdo
you make me a weirdo
I am sorry Jon called you ugly and fat, but you really are an idiot and a pickle. Sometimes the truth hurts. Like this note. I'm not happy that Jon wrote it, but let's face facts--you are a weirdo, and you are making Jon a weirdo too. So stop it. And stop picking on my boy. Or else I will come and make this really mean eyebrow face at you, just like in the picture. And don't think I can't. I can glower like nobody's business.
From,
Jon's mom
Sunday, September 28, 2008
To Josh From Jon
Posted by My Five Little Monkeys at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha thats awesome- i'm surprised that after being off track for 3 weeks jon is still harboring such strong feelings as: you're a pickle. this kid must be a huge jerk to have that kind of impact. good thing we'll be there this weekend to care of business, if this letter is not enough.
This kid is evil enough to turn those AROUND him weird. (o's) The big fat picl jerk.
That's quite a disparagement of pickles. Couldn't he have used a less delightful vegetable. How about rutabaga?
Calling Josh a pickle is perhaps my favorite part of this note. I'm wondering if he DID want to call him a rutabaga, but was just unsure of the spelling. Pickle was certainly the easier choice, linguistically.
Post a Comment