I just retrieved the camera from my camp-encrusted car and thought I would load these pictures onto this blog in the order they were taken. Since I have no idea what happened at the camp out, other than Pie informing me that they missed breakfast because they over slept (7:15! I knew I got the better end of this deal!), you and I get to piece the thing together just from these photos.

Salutations from Jon, 80's Boy Band member.

Now this looks disturbingly high up, thank goodness it is a Rush and not a Konchar.

Hmmm....Memphis Fitch spilled the Cheetos, now what will everyone eat for breakfast ?

The homestead.

Calvin, one of my non-climbers, on a branch I am not comfortable with.

There, much better. Now I can't see how high up he is.

Since Sid took these pictures, he isn't in any of them. But here is Addison, his best friend!
Happy trails, Jonny.
4 comments:
Love these pics!! The captions are too funny. I figured Sid and Addison were really good friends since I see them together across the street all the time. Are you guys going on the ward camp out? I just can't do it. I am NOT a camper. I wouldn't even sleep in a fully loaded camper :o)
I love the cheetos comment/pic. What do men eat on these campouts? My dad is big time into hiking and camping, so he always has really yummy, surprisingly good food. But it seems like probably more "cheeto-like" choices are on the menu. Anyway, I have no issues with Star Wars. I've actually never seen all of them, just the 1st, 3rd, and 4th. But in a really pathetic way, I think the 3rd is definitely comparable to the Gospel--don't tell anyone. I've always hounded people who try to tie these two together. The problem is that when Matthew watches it, he becomes obsessed with offing people and acts like he is shooting everyone. Yikes! With his other behavior issues, it's a deadly combination.
The big question when it comes to any Father and Sons trip is "Did anyone poop their pants on the way home?" The other question is predicated on the first "If so, did the father make the son wear the soiled drawers on their head?"
Oh yeah, and did anyone share my favorite Father and Sons 'round-the-campfire joke?
"Ida Ink and You Stink"
Post a Comment