I promised myself I wouldn't put up another post of Tommy or Jos until I had done one on some of my other, more boring children first, but Tommy got his first "two wheeler" today and I just couldn't resist posting about it. The following short video is naturally of the highest cinematic quality, as you have come to expect from me. Tommy is whimpering "I'm so tired" and I am being a total stage mom and shooing him on his way, all for the sake of my "shot". Note the very end of one of Josie's handstands (on wet cement) and Jon ditching his bike to do an impromptu hula. Tommy WAS so tired, because he rode that bike for 2 hours straight today. And at the end, Jon is asking me if Old Nana would enjoy seeing him perform the hula at her party.
(Please ignore the fact that none of my children, neither the bike riders nor the hand stander, are wearing helmets.)
Monday, June 23, 2008
I Promised Myself I Wouldn't Do This
Posted by My Five Little Monkeys at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! Too cute.
ohhh that was awesome. especially tommy being tired. he is good. nice work producing him.
Seriously...mother of the year award!!!
WOW! Look at him go. I can't believe he is old enough to do that. Have fun in Calif. Can't wait to hear about the drive and everything else.
Post a Comment