Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lip Balm?

This will all become clear to you--
the mug shot of the perp,

his sad look of contrition,

the cabinetry, stereo and laptop that have been defaced.

You will understand how all of these things fit together when I say:


Economy-size Vaseline

5 comments:

rebecca said...

BUSTED! Do I even want to know how long it took to clean that up? I hope you had some chocolate therapy.

the binghams. said...

hahhahahaha
i love that boy.

Vegor said...

Grease is the word!

But who is really at fault here? As far as I can tell this Tommy Boy just wanted to make this world a little more slick and shiny, and who can blame him? You are the one who bought an economy size tub of petroleum jelly. Not even a million beauty queens would need that much to slick their smiles.

Sometimes I think you bring these deeds on yourself just to have something to blog about. "Here is some firecrackers and chocolate sauce Tommy....Mama needs some content!"

Bybee Family said...

What an amazing blog Julie! You are so good at it. I love the pictures, all of them! Thanks for sharing your blog with me.

Emily said...

you aren't alone Julie!
http://www.quiltarian.blogspot.com/
It's my cousin's baby's b-day pic!!