Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pink Flying Monkey

Here is my attempt at capturing one of Josie's favorite pastimes (jumping onto windows) and getting it uploaded onto my blog. No easy feat! Sorry the video is sideways. Just turn your head to the left...

I know, I know, what kind of mother would allow such abuse of window and wall (and bed!) but come walk a mile in my moccasins and see what life is like with rambunctious Jos. This is one of her tamer feats, honestly.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Holy Moly, that's some serious acrobatics! I'm impressed and kind of jealous:)

Wayne said...

My knees hurt just watching that.

It reminds me of when my and my buddies would do crazy stuff like climb onto the roof of church after primary (back when it was on a weekday).

Of course, this is coming the guy that was climbing trees just a year ago, trying to fetch radio controlled airplanes that didn't quite make it back to the landing strip. Something about pilot error or some nonsense like that. . . I can't remember.

tiffany garfield said...

Is this what you mean by redefining the word fun? haha. Looking forward to it!! :)

Bybee Family said...

That is very impressive, Josie! I wish I could do that!

Sarah said...

Wow.
My girls would have started crying once they slammed into the wall. Seriously. Crying. That girl's got some serious skills. I'm thinking Catwoman...could be very lucrative.