Saturday, November 1, 2008

First A Pink Costume, Now This


4 comments:

the binghams. said...

he looks like such a guilty little grandma.

Sarah said...

Kjell told me when we were reading your blog yesterday how good your sugar cookies are so now I will have to try them. He didn't actually say they were better than mine but I think he thinks that. We were laughing at the kids costumes you did such a good job I wish I could sow.

Adrienne said...

Nice sultry shoulder, grams.

Kelly B said...

Have I showed you Tanner's drag pictures? Tommy's got nothing on him, so worry not! (I guess tutu and princess dress pictures are to be expected when you live in such close proximity to three little sisters, but Tommy... perhaps he's making up for Josie's marked lack of interest in all things girly?) He's gorgeous, whatever gender he's playing at. :)