Sometimes a twin is just the thing, when you want to dance a Christmas jig (or in this case, Tom Billy's Jig). An empty dining room with a slick wood floor also helps. Halfway through the video you can hear Tommy shout "They're dancing!" before he shows up to twirl in....surprise!..nothing but a diaper. Calvin also joins in for just a moment--watch for my disapproving head shake to make it's way to the camera--and then both Tommy and Calvin are gone. Just Josie and Jon jigging about in questionable attire. (Yes, those are Mardi Gras beads on Jon, worn in a jaunty fashion.)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
A Celtic Celebration
Posted by My Five Little Monkeys at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are some fancy moves! I love Tommy's simplicity with his wardrobe choice. It's so thoughtful of him to keep his contribution to laundry at a minimum.
someday I'll remember to check and make sure Christina logged out before I make comments on blogs! I'm sure you figured out that last note was from moi.
Ha Ha. I admit I was pretty puzzled the other day when Christina mentioned that she had her kids cleaning while the power was out--and how they would love to decorate stockings. But I figured it out! Given enough time and clues, I'm a regular Nancy Drew.
Turn the music on...and they will come. Does Calvin take dance too? Cause he's got the moves too---or maybe it's in the dancing julie genes. I left you a comment on my blog cause I never know what email to use.
see, the 6 years of dance at BYU was worth it! take that Dad!
The diaper only thing must be a Pedersen trait to because both my kids love to be without clothes in underwear or diaper only. Unfortunately now for Chaz he has to wear pants as he takes his diaper off.
Post a Comment