Friday, February 13, 2009

Hapey Valutims Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Josie didn't go to school yesterday. (Story to be blogged at another time)


So dear Jon wrote her a note. Dear, sweet Jon. Tender-hearted and SO not an intuitive speller. But it is the thought that counts. So I say 'thank you' to Jon and all Josie's freds for the kind wishes.


And Hapey Valutims Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

the binghams. said...

OK. that is the best thing ever. please tell me that though you don't have baby books or scrapbooks for your children that you keep these adorable things? i know you put it on the blog but you should keep the real one too. i love how much those two love each other (or.. how much jon loves josie despite it all)

so cute!

rebecca said...

That will be a hard one to top...ever!!!!!!! Good luck future suitors.

Carrie said...

Very cute! That one is a keeper! We are having fun deciphering all that Avery (5) is trying to write! Have a great Valentines day! I am sure you have BIG plans with your honey!

Unknown said...

My favorite part is that he got February spot on, a word that I still have to remind myself to not forget that first "r" both when writing it and when saying it. And yes I have been known to say "libary."

shayla said...

too cute for words--

Adrienne said...

Pure genius. That needs to go in the box next to his famous worried self-portrait.