And Kirsten said it would never last....
When I started this family blog over a year ago, Kirsten kind of sniggered. Because I already had one blog I was neglecting. Somehow having two blogs got me writing more. And now Kirsten has more blogs than me! More etsy shops too. Oh, how I wish I knew how to embed a link. Because I would be sending you to the most adorable etsy shops right now if I could. Seriously, you need to check these out. Let me see what I can do....
www.evapaul.etsy.com (gorgeous custom wedding invitations)
www.evapaulhandmade.etsy.com (super adorable handmade cards)
www.sugarbeevintage.etsy.com (fantastic excuse for nic and kirsten to shop and take pretty pictures.)
There, clunky links and all.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Wow, My 100th Post
Posted by My Five Little Monkeys at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
aww thinks, you're too kind :)
oh and I've enjoyed all the posts above this as well. i can't believe the twins are eight, i might as well be 50!
love you! we need to chat some day...
Post a Comment